*Christmas Holiday 2016*The Archive will be closed on December 27th but will re-open as usual on January 3rd 2017. A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all our users.
*** OUR DATABASE ***You can now access our Database yourself, search for names of people and places and request and pay for copies. Try it and see. Press DATABASE on the menu line above.
About this site
Wymondham Town Archive records the documentary and visual history of Wymondham and its neighbouring parishes. It is housed in the Town Council offices, is run by a team of volunteers, and is open to the public
from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Requests for information should be sent, together with an SAE for a reply, to
Wymondham Town Archive
14 Middleton Street
Telephone enquiries may be addressed to the honorary archivists
Mary Garner (01953 604535) or
Richard Fowle (01953 603000)
E-Mails may be sent to :
- Number of pot holes in the middle of the road where the white lines are., 21st April
- Lots of potholes now in this area, 20th April
- Pothole in the road next to the drain cover., 17th April
- Road Almost impassable due to potholes, 15th April
- Sunken drain cover, 11th April
- Potholes, potholes and more potholes, 10th April
- Conifer hedge, 10th April
- Copper beech hedge, 10th April
- Large pothole, 3rd April
- Pothole, 31st March