*Christmas Holiday 2016*The Archive will be closed on December 27th but will re-open as usual on January 3rd 2017. A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all our users.
*** OUR DATABASE ***You can now access our Database yourself, search for names of people and places and request and pay for copies. Try it and see. Press DATABASE on the menu line above.
About this site
Wymondham Town Archive records the documentary and visual history of Wymondham and its neighbouring parishes. It is housed in the Town Council offices, is run by a team of volunteers, and is open to the public
from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Requests for information should be sent, together with an SAE for a reply, to
Wymondham Town Archive
14 Middleton Street
Telephone enquiries may be addressed to the honorary archivists
Mary Garner (01953 604535) or
Richard Fowle (01953 603000)
E-Mails may be sent to :
- Noisy manhole cover, 14th July
- Road surface defect, 30th June
- Hedge growing over footpath, 24th June
- Pothole in middle of road between marwood close and pages close junctions, 8th June
- Non replacement of Dog Waste Bin after accident, 4th June
- Deep flood water right across carriageway, 3rd June
- Street light on day and night, 29th May
- Streetlight out, 28th May
- Narrowing of path, 26th May
- Potholes around drains, 13th May