*Christmas Holiday 2016*The Archive will be closed on December 27th but will re-open as usual on January 3rd 2017. A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all our users.
*** OUR DATABASE ***You can now access our Database yourself, search for names of people and places and request and pay for copies. Try it and see. Press DATABASE on the menu line above.
About this site
Wymondham Town Archive records the documentary and visual history of Wymondham and its neighbouring parishes. It is housed in the Town Council offices, is run by a team of volunteers, and is open to the public
from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Requests for information should be sent, together with an SAE for a reply, to
Wymondham Town Archive
14 Middleton Street
Telephone enquiries may be addressed to the honorary archivists
Mary Garner (01953 604535) or
Richard Fowle (01953 603000)
E-Mails may be sent to :
- Large amounts of gravel on the road, 14th July
- Dangerous raised surface to footpath, 13th July
- Tarmac worn away exposing manhole cover in road, 6th June
- Lights out, 22nd May
- Large/deep pothole, 7th April
- Numerous potholes on exit from A11 into Wymondham, 16th March
- Road flooded, 7th March
- Lots holes, 1st March
- Water cover broken, 18th February
- Street light not working, 14th February