*Christmas Holiday 2016*The Archive will be closed on December 27th but will re-open as usual on January 3rd 2017. A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all our users.
*** OUR DATABASE ***You can now access our Database yourself, search for names of people and places and request and pay for copies. Try it and see. Press DATABASE on the menu line above.
About this site
Wymondham Town Archive records the documentary and visual history of Wymondham and its neighbouring parishes. It is housed in the Town Council offices, is run by a team of volunteers, and is open to the public
from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Requests for information should be sent, together with an SAE for a reply, to
Wymondham Town Archive
14 Middleton Street
Telephone enquiries may be addressed to the honorary archivists
Mary Garner (01953 604535) or
Richard Fowle (01953 603000)
E-Mails may be sent to :
- Fence Retain Straps coming away, 15th January
- 16 Inch Pothole on Station Road, 2nd January
- 30 Mph street sign obscured on School Lane, 2nd January
- Street lights not on, 12th December
- 18 inch pot hole., 3rd December
- Holes causing accidents, 27th November
- Belisha beacons faulty, 27th November
- Traffic lights out, 19th November
- Street light on the corner of the roundabout is out, 19th November
- Traffic lights and crossing all out, 17th November