*Christmas Holiday 2016*The Archive will be closed on December 27th but will re-open as usual on January 3rd 2017. A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all our users.
*** OUR DATABASE ***You can now access our Database yourself, search for names of people and places and request and pay for copies. Try it and see. Press DATABASE on the menu line above.
About this site
Wymondham Town Archive records the documentary and visual history of Wymondham and its neighbouring parishes. It is housed in the Town Council offices, is run by a team of volunteers, and is open to the public
from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Requests for information should be sent, together with an SAE for a reply, to
Wymondham Town Archive
14 Middleton Street
Telephone enquiries may be addressed to the honorary archivists
Mary Garner (01953 604535) or
Richard Fowle (01953 603000)
E-Mails may be sent to :
- Street light out, 19th February
- Footpath blocked by pools and mud, 19th February
- 16 Inch Pothole at 5 ways junction, 19th February
- 24 inch Pothole on Bunwell Road, 6th February
- Overgrown Hedges Are obstructing the roadway in several areas along the road., 3rd February
- Footpath just past busstop on Sheffield Road opposite Ash Close., 27th January
- Noisy manhole cover, 26th January
- Fresh pot hole, 23rd January
- Hedge obstructing carriageway, 23rd January
- Street light out, 22nd January